Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dance Party

There were no adults around Monday evening. So for Family Home Evening activity we had a hip-hop dance party. Here's a clip. Of course, it was much more glamorous in person. And it's so humiliating to see yourself dancing out of the moment. This particular clip features everyone but me.

Baby LOVES dancing and gave meaning to lyrics that otherwise would have been... questionable? Baby come into my arms! Baby want to go to bed with me! Baby oh baby! Baby I think I love you!

4 comments:

Ben Arkell said...

Gotta love those Stanfill moves. You guys are smoothe. Is that Annie?? Wow, she's OLD now.

NessaAnn said...

And tall! Over 6 feet now. Can you believe it?

Ra-call-dee... said...

Cute, looks like you are having fun! So are your in-laws from Indiana, maybe I missed that somewhere.

NessaAnn said...

Yep, Michael's parents live here. We're actually living in their house, right now. Which is pretty fun. Especially since they're gone for two weeks so we get to "babysit" Annie (who's 17 and thus babysitting is a very loose term indeed. ha ha. Fun!)