Friday, March 1, 2013

Tiny Yogis

Back in November, I made a goal to do at least 30 minutes of yoga 5 times a week. This goal was fairly drastically derailed when I broke my toe on Christmas day, and then attempted to chop my index finger off in late January.  But otherwise I've done pretty well staying on the wagon.  And I guess the kids have been watching, because lately I've caught them several times with the yoga mats out, doing their own poses.  Even Zane has learned a lovely downward dog 
Here it looks like he's ready to flip the dog!

Zoe doing upward facing dog.

Jed likes to design his own poses. After I finish my practice, he always comes downstairs and has me do a few of his own creations.  Here is "Giraffe Pose": see how the feet in the air look like the giraffe's head?
And my personal favorite, Goat Pose.  See his little horns?  Such a cute boy.

I need to get out Michael's camera and take some nice photos so you can really get a feel for my little yogis.

No comments: