Monday, January 1, 2007

The Happy Holiday

Well, it's Monday, January 1st, 2007... and I don't want to go to bed because I don't want our happy holiday to end! Waaaah! I can't complain, though, we've had a lovely day lollygagging around the house doing nothing. I don't think we even really got out of bed until 11. Breakfast at noon! Woo hoo!
Last night we partied until waaaay too late at Mom and Dad's house, playing wild pinochle with friends and relatives, eating delicious food until we were ill, and setting off 7 bucks worth of fireworks from WalMart. What a great New Years. It was by far the best day of the holiday so far. Between me coming down with the stomach flu on Christmas Eve, work the days before and after Christmas, and Michael not feeling well for the last few days, we've been a pretty blase bunch.

Good news: Michael is finishing up the family newsletter as we speak and it should be coming to your email box ASAP. Better late then never, right?

No comments: