Monday, May 7, 2007

Harumph!!

Well, my suspicions have proven true. Apparently, nobody cares about my funny baby stories. All they want are photos, photos, photos. Hmph! Every time I post Michael's photos we get a veritable feeding frenzy of comments, emails, text messages... and when I post, nothing. Well, Leisa did leave me a sweet pity post. But that's it! And I thought my stinky house story was hilarious!

Harumph! Now I'm cranky!

Fortunately, I have the consolation that nobody even knew but all those cute blue baby photos we put up recently were taken by YOURS TRULY! Yep, those were MOM photos! Amazing how a very expensive camera can make my skills look so good! yee hah! I have some more really cute ones of M&J but Michael's computer has been undergoing a major overhaul so they'll have to wait.

Good news: I just got a new computer! A cheap second-hand laptop that doesn't take a battery, but it's all MINE! So now I can torture you all MORE with LOTS and LOTS of my stories.... bwah ha ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Mike and Emily said...

torture away, i´m desperate for news...love you! and your stinky stories!