Sunday, September 9, 2007

Home from Indiana



We had a wonderful time playing with family in Indiana. Jed flew in an airplane for the first time, and did quite well. We got more than a couple of looks from jealous mothers with screaming babies. He was also quite the charmer, spreading smiles anywhere we took him.

We also had to be very careful though, once while I was sitting in the aisle seat and trying to see something outside the window, I turned around to find him tickling the rear end of one of our stewards. How embarrassing! He managed to do this to a stewardess as well. None of them reacted, which I was glad for.

More to come! M

1 comment:

Ra-call-dee... said...

Thats the cutest pic! I love it! I have heard some pretty sad stories about babies on the plane from my sis-in-law who is a flight attendant, you are fortunate one! You must have the happiest baby ever!