Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Humor

Jed danced half naked upon the couch. Guess who's got a sense of humor!?

She laughed until she got the hiccups so bad she couldn't breathe. I never knew they would be such friends so fast. Zoe has NEVER laughed for anyone like she will foe her big brother.
(Sorry these videos are so bad... always in the dark with my camera phone!)(And now I see the sound isn't working again. Darn blogger, why does it do that with my camera's videos? Oh well, if you want to hear the darling, adorable, delicious laughter that goes along with it, drop me a line and I will email it to you.)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love having silly kids!!! It makes the more difficult things a bit easier :) Like Elijah's defiant nakedness this morning... a total CRACK UP!

Jan said...

It is awesome that you see the humor in Elijah's naked defiance. It's grand