Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Home is Heaven

What a lovely evening we've had! Michael, baby and I had a yummy homemade stroganoff dinner (a preview of Camp Ground-doggie Monday, and DANG is it going to be delish!) Then after dinner we grabbed our mitts, went to a little elementary school lawn down the street and played catch together. Michael needs the training for Stake Softball. I put him through his paces, all right. He especially liked the way I squeal when the ball comes at my mid-section. :c) Then home for a quiet evening bathing baby (he's learning to play with toys in the bath and it's such a hoot!), and eating freshly picked blackberries from our yard on vanilla ice cream. Heaven!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great wife and mom you are, Vanessa. I'm thinking stroganoff might be a lovely choice for our dinner tonight!

NessaAnn said...

Aw, thanks! I'm lucky to have an easy happy husband. It was cheater stroganoff--I used some canned wild game meat my mom gave me, sauteed onions, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream... and wah-lah! Dinner!