Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Talent, money, AND good looks

I'm such a lucky woman. Michael got his first really big shoot since he finished school this past week. He spent two and a half days shooting for Young Living Farms down in Santaquin. They paid him BOOKO bucks, nearly a quarter of his entire year's income last year. Yee hah! Hooray for the studliest husband in town. Here are some of his favorite photos. I went up to the lavender fields for a sunset shoot one night. The scent is so thick in the air it is as if you can feel it. In the golden light they were truly magnificent. Jed and I wandered around the fields, singing songs and watching the birds, insects, and deer settle in for the night.



4 comments:

Shiloh said...

I love the lavendar pictures!! Way to get rich!!! I was going to go to lavendar days, but got too busy!! I need to head out there. Lavendar is supposed to be calming and I could use some of that!! Congrats Michael!!!

Unknown said...

Wow. Amazing pictures, really.

Ben Arkell said...

Hey Mike,

Young was in my Bishopric when I was in a singles ward down at BYU. He took us on a trip to his farm and we hung out at his house after a temple trip once too. That is neat that you got to do a shoot down there. I hope things are going well for you. Feel free to check out our blog. It is protected, but if you give me your email I can add you to the list. It is benandgina.blogspot.com

My email is bcarkell@yahoo.com

Hope all is going well for your.

Ben Arkell

Rick said...

Congratulations on your first big post grad job.

This is great that we can all stay intouch. Check out the link to Sean's blog from my blog.

-Rick