Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More 4th of July Fun

Did I mention that I have my own little desk now? It's an old child's desk that we picked up for $5 at a garage sale. About 1/5 the size of Michael's desk and just perfect for me! The good news for the blog is that means more posts for you, since I won't have to sit on the floor anymore. Tough I can't do much at the moment to speed up my 10+ year old bright blue imac.

So, in such a spirit of joy, here are some old catchup photos.
Baby likes riding on shoulders because there's so much delicious hair to grab and munch on. Yowch!



As usual, in all wrestling matches with men literally 10 times his size, Jed comes out victoriously against Unky Don.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we know how much Don like body fluids.......... Does Jed have a diaper on? Z