Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Third Trimester to Me!

Today, we're officially on the final lap! Baby Z's bigger and badder than ever, with kicks and flumps galore. I feel slightly freaked out because July sounds awfully soon, and there's so much to do! Soon we'll be a family of four!

For practice, this week Michael and I are house and babysitting for our friends over at the TayTeam. Brad and Ie Mei took the cute little fat one with them and left us these three crazy ones.



Yep, I'm fill-in-mom for two bounty hunters and cat-herder for two bouncing 2-year-olds. Wheeeeee!

3 comments:

Annie Japannie said...

"Soon we'll be a family of three!"

Um... four? Or is someone getting kicked out? :p

Mike and Emily said...

Congrats on the third trimester...it's mostly meant less sleep and more heartburn for me! Yay for big bellies!

NessaAnn said...

Uh... FOUR. Whoops. Oh, man, Michael will never let me live this one down.