Thursday, March 8, 2007

2.5% Body Fat


I've found that my desire to get fit has gone way up. And I don't just mean fit, I mean gain 28 more pounds of body weight, and then take my body fat percentage down to 2.5 percent. I wasn't quite sure why this was until I realized that the only thing on at 4:00AM are all the exercise machine advertisements. I've been getting up at 4 and 5 every once and awhile to be with Baby Jed who is particularly alert during those hours. I haven't fallen victim to "the Bean" or the "Abersizer" yet, but I bet those guys get a lot of business from people like me. Brain isn't working, my defenses are down, I'm not rational. It's totally unethical to take advantage of that mental state. Just kidding.

2 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

LOVING the new look, bro. Do they also have adverts for man-shrinkers, cause you've also lost about two feet, height wise (rather than loosing the two items you stand on).

NessaAnn said...

Ay yay yay! What a studmuffin!