Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back Home in PG

Reasons why I haven't posted cont'd...

Meanwhile, whilst M partied down south, I stayed here with Babylicious. I thought the week would be loooooong and boring, but fortunately there were thrilling new life twists awaiting me. These included:

2) A new calling at church that introduced me to a new world of stuffed full 4-inch three-ring binders, an average of twenty phone calls a day, and lots and lots of meetings.

3) A reshoot of a film I'm doing back at EIZ (my old job, for those uninformed) requiring several more prep meetings.

4) Much ferrying of my poor car-less sibling to the doctors office, where I was occasionally known to pose as his wife so as to get a free consultation (whooee! Just bring the baby and only use first names! The doctor seemed to enjoy playing with baby enough that it didn't bother me.)

5) Thursday, Friday, and Saturday morning I spent with Mom and dad eating too much, playing cards with Uncle Dave, sewing cute baby bubble-suits from bright prints, and visiting the new Ikea (Disneyland for grownups) with the 'rents.

Time flew by, I got fatter, and life was good. Don't worry, I did miss Michael. Between meals. ;c)

Here's "Unky Eric" playing with his nephew. Guess we can tell who's winning here, eh?

P.S. Look! Almost a thousand visitors! I feel so popular.

No comments: