Thursday, June 28, 2007

Jed "Cheeks" Stanfill

So my brother and his friends have designated Jed. Here are some photos Mike took a few weeks back. As you can see, Eric was no match for my studly little man. Here's an interesting observation: nearly EVERY person under the age of 25 who holds Jed eventually refers to him as a "stud." Obviously he's gonna be a real catch when he's 21.



Eric pointed out to me one day that when you hold Jed overhead looking down at you, he has distinct "Jeffrey R. Holland" cheeks. Ever since that moment, every time I hold my baby upside down that's what I think. It's SO TRUE! Next time you see him, you can try it for yourself and be amazed.
Here's a brief comparo:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jowls, they're called JOWLS!

Tania said...

Yes he does, and that's AWESOME!

jessicaleigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.