Wednesday, June 13, 2007

M's Trip to Moab

I know, I know! I haven't posted in forever! Please don't hit me! Here's a brief rundown of why:

1) Michael was gone nearly all of last week. He left Tuesday morning and got home Saturday afternoon. As part of his internship, he got an all-expenses-paid trip to Moab to assist his interner (what DO you call the person who has you on as an intern? Internist? ha ha ha) Lori Adamski-Peek on a shoot. His adventures in the desert included 8 hamburgers in 9 days, French Harley riders, long-dreadlocked hippies who drive a vegetable-oil powered camper, rescuing a girl about to fall off a cliff, and drafting a semi to save a near-empty car from the desert. I keep telling him he needs to post his stories (hilarious!) but so far he's too busy. So I'll put up a couple photos of the shoot for him.




No comments: