Saturday, October 13, 2007

Getting Ready for Bath Time

Baby got ahold of a watercolor pencil yesterday and within ten seconds was a blue MESS! His tongue, spit, chin, and a big slash across his cheek. I cleaned up the rest, but the blue warpaint cheek was too cute to clean.





Here are some more of my baby photos... I've been trying to practice every day. Still have a long way to go. I think on these photos my ISO was too low. It was too dark. Hooray for photoshop. :c) I'm having a fun time tweaking my photos, too. A few people have asked, and most of these photos were taken with M's Canon 5D. Some of others I've posted were taken with the old RolleiFlex, but I haven't used that in a month or two. We've kind of swapped for a while, so you'll have some of M's Rollei photos up here soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby has a very well shaped head! Beautiful! Z

Ra-call-dee... said...

Seriously I love your photos! You have a great talent. Can you tell if you took classes, or how did you get to the point you are now. I would really get more into the photography end of my Graphic Design. I think it would help a ton. Anyway, let me know if you have any good websites or knowledge to pass on. Plus your baby is so CUTE! That helps!

Mike and Emily said...

ooo..he's getting in the mobile stage...oooooo.....

Ali Howell said...

wow...so much has happened in the last couple of weeks. We are happy you found a nice place to live...how nice to have it all fresh for you!...and what an awesome price!!! You all look wonderful and baby jed is getting so big and handsome! I hope you guys are enjoying your new place and Jed is enjoying his new job. love you guys!

BBC said...

hey! loved your post!
so when you say Canon 5D, did you mean SD? what model type exactly do you have? we're really investigating cameras right now and would really like to check out the camera you have.... your pictures always turn out so great!