Sunday, October 28, 2007

MOVING IN

Hooray! We're moving in at last! The bad news for YOU, however, is that we do not currently have the internet at our home, so if I owe you an email sorry and if you are lusting after baby photos, my deepest condolences and you'll have to wait a week or two.

But we're moving in! Staying with M's family has been lots of fun but it sure is nice to have our own itty bitty little place.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you this earlier but we have bought a car!!! Yep, we got a 2003 Honda Accord LX. It's emerald green and so plush that it feels like I'm driving a space ship! I love it! AND it is officially mine and Jed's. I've never had a car so nice to drive. The radio even works. I'm trying to take good care of it. Which is why I immediately spilled a half a bottle of baby shampoo on the back seat and spent an entire rainy afternoon cleaning it up (ugh! If only I could grow up!) Apparently those seats are really just big sponges and hold the suds remarkably well. I said several fervent prayers of thanks for the inventor of wet vacs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Car and pose!!! That's awesome about getting the new car-wow! and good luck w/ it too. Don't worry it happens to all of us, such high hopes w/ new cars and then life hits.

That is soo super cool and great too about moving into your own place! Best of luck with that. I hope all goes well. Have a blast!

Love, Chelsea

Mike and Emily said...

Ooooo, sweet ride! Way to go guys! Loves to you.

Shiloh said...

Love the new car and so happy you guys have your own place!!! Hooray!!! I owe you an email for sure-- but it seems like life and work are SO busy!!! Yikes!! I'll try and be better though, okay?!!

Ra-call-dee... said...

NICE! You look like a little pin-up standing in front of it like that! I will email you soon, sorry I haven't! Anyway, I hope your house is coming along and the move in is a great experience. And I hope halloween is great in your neck of the woods! Happy Halloween!