Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Moving Video

Here is a little video I took while we were moving and I didn't get my camera unloaded until today. My child is so masculine. I am astonished. Anything big truck like is an immediate fascination to him. When we are at Granny Zo'An's house, you can hardly get the child to look at you because he's always craning his head to look at the window at the big trucks going up the hill!

Michael was pretty thrilled about his big truck, too. Until he hit about 18 hours and a night spent in the cab, then he was sick of it. He did enjoy, however, the fact that all the other truckers became his immediate friends. They would wave and make manly trucker gestures every time he saw him. And all the ladies at the truck stops, upon seeing his haggard, unwashed, and bearded state started calling him "hon." "How you doin, hon? Long night?" Good thing I wasn't there or I would have beat up those sassy Southern broads for hittin' on my man. ;c)

2 comments:

Ra-call-dee... said...

You had to take two separate cars! Did you have walkie talkies to interact, I guess everyone has cell phones these days anyway....

NessaAnn said...

We did, actually, take both and neither worked very well. :c) Oh well! The night in WY we had no idea where the other was. Cell phones not so hot across WY and NE. And the walkie talkies only worked for a mile (lame) so we could usually see each other before the they worked! ha ha