Friday, March 5, 2010

Helpers

I'm lucky to have two happy helpers who hang around me (and on me) all day.

Yesterday, as I mopped the kitchen tile on my hands and knees, Zoe crawled in to check things out. I turned away from her for a moment to finish one corner, and when I looked back, I saw Zoe proudly beaming up at me, hoping I would notice her handy-work. She'd crawled over, spit-up on the tile, and then cheerfully scrubbed away with both hands, on hands and knees, just like her momma.

Now my friend tells me this is a story only the mother could love. I disagree. This story is hysterical and must be preserved for posterity.

4 comments:

Nikol said...

I love it!

Leisa said...

watch out!! another sister dowdle in the making. I thought this planet only had room enough for 1. guess i was wrong (which you and i both know isn't the first or last time that i'd be wrong) Watch out world.

Brooke said...

This is a great story! One that she will love you telling her dates!!

Brooke said...

No, no, you misunderstood me... not a story only THE mother could love, but a story that A mother could love. Big difference :)