Saturday, February 5, 2011

Zoe's Bed

Michael made this sweet little bed for our Zoe Ann. Isn't it amazing!?!Sweet, sturdy, graceful, it looks just like the darling little girl who will sleep in it.

She climbed right in and pretended to sleep.


I'm so proud of my husband, he has so many talents in so many areas. Even in the midst of so many other responsibilities - at work, at home, at church, at school -- he finds time to make special keepsakes for our children to treasure for many years to come. I know this is one way he shows his children that he loves them.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

that is cute! I can't believe she's big enough for a toddler bed!

Jan said...

Awesome!

Amy said...

Michael I tried to find you at church to tell you in person, you did a awesome job. I love it!

Ali Howell said...

Michael i'm totally impressed, what a darling bed! Does she stay in it???

Rachael said...

What a great dad! And your daughter is beautiful!

Britton Stanfill said...

Wow, it looks great!