Thursday, April 7, 2011

Auntie Lisa

My sister Lisa flew out from Orange Co. California to see us while we were in Utah. We had SO MUCH FUN with her over the weekend! We skype with her every Monday, so the kids know her well and Jed especially is crazy about her. Right before she left we had a fairly amusing photo op. Michael wants to know how it is possible to have so many bad photos. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure we had more fun than we would have had with a tripod. :)


Jed loves these photos with his grumpy face. I'm not sure why he thinks this is so charming.



Both my kids are total nosepickers. I have given up on my valiant efforts to stop it, and now we just embrace the pick. Zoe makes it look pretty cute. Maybe someday they will be socially ostracized enough to give it up on their own.

1 comment:

Leisa said...

i remember your sister from the mission! She's looking great. I'm glad you guys got to get together. How awesome!!