Friday, April 13, 2012

Silly Kids

Zoe's ideal perfect outfit:

1. Pink Swimsuit with fluffy tutu
2. Hoodie with "hat" and pockets

If someone developed a pink tutu swimsuit with hat and pockets she would be in heaven.
________

Yesterday, while riding in the car, Jed said:

"Mom, you know I'm really growing up now!  Because I have whiskers growing in on my cheeks already."

I looked in the rearview mirror at his grinning face.  Really?  Whiskers already, huh?

He pinched his cheeks in emphasis.

"Yep, I have six on each cheek!"

3 comments:

Kelsie Stanfill said...

Jed's almost caught up to uncle clark in the wisker department ;) Oh they are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Zoe is definitely an Annie clone.

Ryan and Brittany said...

Haha! At least you can get Zoe to wear clothes. Peyton's favorite outfit is panties and boots. She doesn't see any reason she can't go outside like this, 'but mom, I'm cute!" She says.