Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jed's totally into dress-up

Cool Dude - Jed trying on Momma's glasses. Uncle Clark declared he looks just like a rock star.

Jed loves running around with my pantyhose flung about his neck like a demented Frenchman. Then when he saw me putting a pair on for church he really really really wanted to wear some too! Dad wasn't around... so I happily obliged. He was thrilled and wore them for hours. He kept running his hands over my legs and then over his, giggling at the funny feel.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

That is too cute!!! Sounds like something one of my boys would do and most definitely my little girl!!

Tom said...

lol...Has tom would say something is totally wrong with that but then again we have no room to talk, since our son has dressed up in a girly dress with dress up high heels before and just a few moments ago he was carrying around a purse...lol