Monday, January 28, 2008

Another House

Everyone seems to be enjoying our house hunting updates, so here's a new one for you... this little house is tiny upstairs (1200 sq ft) but it has a full unfinished basement and costs a full 10 grand less than the other... and we could get it for even less than that! It doesn't have any appliances, and kitchen counter space is limited. But now that I have a free dishwasher...! ha ha ha. It has a big yard that would need a fence. The neighborhood is tidy and nice. I love the big barnd-new windows throughout the house (the living room window is probably 5'x5', I love all the natural light.)

Here is a tour, though the photos aren't as nice as one would hope. When I get my camera back I'll post the vid we took on Saturday.

6 comments:

Kelli Ward said...

it looks really great. i love the old fashioned fireplace in the living area. my friends have one of those and it is so warm.

Shiloh said...

Mr. Wargel needs some photo help on his website! What's up with the scary, fading ghost blinds in the pan of the kitchen? and all the fuzzy shots?
But that aside, I think it is very cute! :)

NessaAnn said...

Don't you love it? You can't buy that kind of photography. Wait til we break out the home tour with the gun rack in the nursery! Another family favorite.

Shiloh said...

Yikes!!
Isn't that one of the Ten Commandments or something? "Thou shalt not store firearms in the nursery of your child"?

Anonymous said...

I see alot of blood from Jed with that fireplace!

Amanda Lynn, to be exact said...

I love it! It's adorable!