Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Quiz

You are an 11 month old boy. You have the world's poopiest diaper that your mom is changing. What do you do?

a) I look around and notice I am on a small pad, but surrounded by a large expanse of mom's clean carpet. I begin to squeal and squirm and kick about until I have poop all over my legs and heels. I attempt to crawl away.

b) I reach down with my hands and flail like crazy to get a sample of that tasty looking brown stuff thickly smeared on my unmentionable parts.

c) I wait until Mom actually has the diaper off and my bum cleaned. Then I hop up onto my hands and knees, and crawl like a mad man directly for the aforementioned poopy diaper. I crawl onto it, bare bum gleaming in the sunshine, and get poop all over my hands. Then I smile.

d) All of the above.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Yuck. Have had some of those myself. Not at the same changing, of course, but hey. You have a talented boy there.

Ra-call-dee... said...

I really hope not all of the above for your sake!!! That sounds like a fun little activity! The joys of motherhood!

Shiloh said...

Wow. All I have to say is that there is a reason God made little babies so cute! ;)