Monday, February 4, 2008

Jed's Having a Blast

I'm so excited it's my birthday!!!! Waaaaah!


I just love all these fun balloons. My mom nearly passed out blowing them up, but I refuse to get even the tiniest bit of enjoyment out of them.


This cake isn't SO bad. I've never had sugar before. I might like it. But I better not let on. Better to keep my absolute deadpan expression in case someone thinks I actually like my birthday.


All right, all right, if you take my clothes all off and let me crawl around like a crazy man with balloons stuck to my back and head, I MIGHT crack a teeth-baring tiger grin.


All the kids helped me open my presents.


The birthday party bunch. My facial expression is carefully arranged to convey "What are all these people doing here and how can we get rid of them?"


My mom thinks I am the most gorgeous child on earth. She's probably right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm not sure I'd be thrilled to be naked in Feb at my birthday party. Cold Mom, cold!

NessaAnn said...

Are you kidding? The naked part was the only part he liked!

Mike and Emily said...

Love the pictures!!! Keep them coming. I can't get enough of them.

Ali Howell said...

Don't worry they figure it out later...by two they start enjoying opening presents and getting cool stuff and by 5 they are putting orders in MONTHS in advance of all the things they REALLY want for their birthday. I'm just dreading the day they are asking for $100 jeans, $200 cell phones and $400 ipods!