Thursday, February 7, 2008

True Love

I was just thinking... back in the days of dating, the acid test for my boyfriends was to see if when I went home over the summer I still looked forward to their calls. Without fail, after a few daysof boy-detox I'd get sick of hearing from then and dread those long, forced "required" calls.

Funny thing is, after two and a half years of marriage, I still look forward to Michael's lunch break phone call every day. It never feels "required." And if for some reason he can't call I find myself feeling morose and bummed all afternoon. Guess that's true love, eh?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

1 vocab point for using "morose"!

NessaAnn said...

Thank you, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

I love the sibling thingy........

Ben Arkell said...

Good thing he passed that test!